This characterizes the software solution
ChangeGear lays the foundation for digital transformation by providing a common platform that maximizes work productivity so the team can do more with less. Drive value for the business by implementing processes that more efficiently manage, control, track and govern digital services for IT and beyond. ChangeGear also leverages powerful, intelligently managed tools and automation that work proactively to serve more customers without adding cost or requiring additional business resources.
Maximize Efficiency with a Modern ITSM Platform
ChangeGear Service Manager starts from day one with flexible, responsive features, all designed to deliver a comprehensive, enterprise-wide IT service management solution.
- Easily scale to thousands of users and millions of tickets.
- Get up and running quickly with pre-built ITIL processes.
- Quick customization of forms, fields, workflows and automations – no programming required.
- Low administrative overhead – no experts required.
- Connect to anything with RESTful API.
Reduce risk with agility
It’s difficult for IT to balance change and innovation for the business while protecting risk and compliance. ChangeGear Service Manager is ready for rapid change with flexible change management processes designed to support ITIL, DevOps, and business changes.
- Reduce risk and achieve compliance with a single change repository for the enterprise.
- Gain complete visibility into all changes with dashboards, workspaces, and reports.
- Streamline release processing with multimodal processes and automation.
- Drastically simplify compliance reporting.
- Automated capture of change artifacts through connectivity to the development toolchain.
- Improve collaboration with CAB management tools and the change calendar.
- Experience the benefits of an artificially intelligent ITSM system.
ChangeGear Service Manager ushers in a new era of ITSM by harnessing the power of Big Data and machine learning to deliver intelligent capabilities that help employees and end users quickly get the answers they need.
- With the Suggestion Center, employees get the answers they need in seconds.
- New employees learn faster with contextual support.
- Get users’ opinions in real time.
- Intelligently assign tickets to the right employees.
Increase end-user adoption with our consumer-like experience
IT systems can be cumbersome and often fail to engage employees and staff in a user-friendly and productive way. ChangeGear Service Manager provides an intuitive, consumer-like experience that empowers end users to find solutions faster and reduces call volume for IT staff.
- Simplify solution discovery with enhanced knowledge base support and functionality.
- Deliver self-service suggestions via email or chatbot with recommendations from the knowledge base.
- Personalize self-service portals for different teams and departments.
- Customize the chatbot to meet your needs with configurable predefined responses.
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Change Enablement
- Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement & Reporting Management
- Service Configuration Management
Licensing is possible as named and concurrent user. End users, requesters and requesters do not require a license. Luma Virtual Agent licensing is available as single-user or transactional licensing.
Available License Models
- Named User License
- Concurrent License
On-premise or cloud
Available operating Models
- on premise
- Public Cloud (Germany)
- Public Cloud (International)
- Private cloud
Where is the software used? - References
See Serviceaide webpage/resources/success stories for ChangeGear implementations: Florida Power and Light (largest electric utility in Florida with 5 million customers and 11 million residents), FPL uses Service Now for ITSM and ChangeGear ChangeManager for ChangeManagement (integrated with Tripwire, security and compliance automation); Henny Penny – Food Service Machinery Manufacturing in Ohio; St. Mary’s Medical Center (largest healthcare facility in West Virginia); CoBiz Financial, Inc. (a publicly traded, billion-dollar financial services company serving the Colorado and Arizona markets; ConEdison, energy company (one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the U.S.); Kennesaw State University, Atlanta, Georgia (36. 000 students, 1000 employees); Shentel, telecommunications company in Edinburg, Virginia (1. 187,000 customers, 1267 employees); GRU, utility and government in Florida (90,000 customers, 500+ employees); Lieberty Healthcare Management, North Carolina (healthcare, 1000+ employees in 24 locations); SoftSurroundings Inc, retail in Missouri (1000+ employees, 65 locations). There are many more references we will provide when demonstrating ChangeGear.
Do you need help? - Support
Customer support portal, phone, email or chat, 24×7 in English.
Always up to date - training courses
We offer webinars, online training, individual on-site training, training for administrators and users, and certifications.
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.