This characterizes the software solution
Dedicated to delivering innovation in all our processes. We have a team of more than 2.300 #citlovers, excellent professionals committed to our purpose. We are always with open arms to bring digital transformation to you.
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Capacity & Performance Management
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Change Enablement
- Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Configuration Management
- IT Asset Management
Delivered as a service, named user license + applications + concurrent user license.
Available License Models
We support the following models:
Available operating Models
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud (International)
Where is the software used? - References
Some of our customers:
- Governo do Distrito Federal
- Ministério do Desenvolvimento Social
- Atendimento 156
- Câmara Municipal de Salvador
- Secretaria de Transporte e Mobilidade
- Secretaria de Fazenda de Pernambuco
- Agência Estadual de Tecnologia da Informação de Pernambuco
Do you need help? - Support
Our documentation can be acessed by https://docs.citsmart.com/hyper/citsmart-x or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always up to date - training courses
We provide training and certification to all customers who want to be certified on our platform on-line or in-person classroom. Our training center can be accessed by entering into unicit.com.br
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.