This characterizes the software solution
iTop Professional Plus is an ITIL-certified, highly flexible open source ticket system with integrated CMDB and self-service portal for users. Together with its smaller siblings iTop Essential Plus, iTop Plus and iTop, as well as the large user variant iTop Enterprise Plus, it has been downloaded over 500,000 times and is used worldwide by medium-sized customers as well as large companies such as Bechtle, Airbus or HP (see iTop references). The professional variants are provided exclusively together with service and support in a subscription model and support very extensive customizing via GUI without compromising upgradeability. Additional features from a catalog can be integrated, e.g. for IP address management or medical device management, but also customer-specific modules.
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Change Enablement
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement & Reporting Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Supplier Management
Where is the software used? - References
iTop Professional Plus is used by medium-sized customers such as SpaceNet AG as well as listed companies such as Bechtle, corporations such as Deutsche Bahn, telecommunications companies such as Energie AG Oberösterreich Telekom GmbH, or research organizations such as the Max Planck Society.
Do you need help? - Support
Support is available for all product variants by mail and via service portal. Part of the support and service agreements are:
- Provision of tool, included additional features, upgrade, patches
- free fixing of possible technical program errors (bugs)
- contractually guaranteed response times for questions or problem reports
- annual hourly quota for support (remote) in case of questions, e.g. for report creation
- Named contact person for consulting on further development (service improvement) of process-related or technical topics with reference to ITSM tools as well as an annual consulting quota
Always up to date - training courses
A current training program including dates can be found on our website. Trainings are offered at fixed dates in our training rooms (in German language), or can also be scheduled individually at the customer’s site (German, English, French).
For special topics, online formats are offered, usually as one-day events.
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.