Free test access:
This characterizes the software solution
The OMNITRACKER Business Process Ecosystem is an industry-independent complete software solution for IT and non-IT workflows. The basic system and the applications, interfaces, gateways and features it contains are perfectly coordinated, individually configurable and modularly expandable. The OMNITRACKER modules in the software ecosystem are version-independent compatible and can be combined in any way.
The overall system and all connected tools always use the same central database. Thanks to the company-wide uniform data infrastructure, you benefit from better performance of your workflows, more compatibility, transparency, process control and data security.
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity & Performance Management
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Change Enablement
- Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement & Reporting Management
- Service Configuration Management
OMNITRACKER is licensed according to concurrent users. The OMNITRACKER Business Process Ecosystem offers a wide range of components and applications that can be extended in a modular fashion. So you only pay for what you actually use.
Available License Models
OMNITRACKER can be operated both in the on-premise usage model and as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The latter solution involves hosting within a private cloud at OMNINET’s partner Microsoft Azure.
Available operating Models
- Public Cloud (Deutschland)
- Private Cloud
Where is the software used? - References
OMNINET serves around 750 customers worldwide. They are spread across various industries and across all market segments, as well as from small and medium-sized enterprises to major international corporations. In addition to commercial enterprises, OMNITRACKER is also used by various public bodies and institutes.
OMNITRACKER meets the highest quality standards and has been certified and awarded several times:
- ISO 9001: the most widely used standard in the field of quality management (QMS). Here it is checked whether all essential processes in a company or similar are coordinated (TÜV Rheinland).
- Software made in Germany: This seal of approval states that OMNINET keeps its software development and core competencies, know-how and support in Germany and does not outsource any of it to external service providers (Bundesverband IT-Mittelstand e. V.).
- InfoTech Report 2020: In the international provider comparison, OMNINET was awarded the gold medal for the third time in a row. In the “Availability and Quality of Training” category, OMNINET ranked first (InfoTech Research Group).
- “Research In Action” study: OMNINET won the highest rating of all providers in both customer satisfaction and value for money, and impressed with a recommendation index of 97% (Research In Action GmbH).
Do you need help? - Support
Standard support includes:
- Use of the service desk via telephone, e-mail and web. Availability time phone: Mon. – Fri. including public holidays 8:00 – 18:00. Support languages are German and English. (German-language support cannot be guaranteed between
- 8:00 and 9:00 and 17:00 and 18:00, or on public holidays).
- Unlimited number of support requests
- Telephone consultation and support for the customer
- Remote service via network connection in call-back mode or integration into a VPN. The technical infrastructure for remote access on the customer side is provided by the customer.
- 24/7 support can be added as an option.
Always up to date - training courses
Training courses can be held remotely, at the customer’s site or at the OMNINET headquarters in Eckental. You can choose between standard training courses on various OMNITRACKER topics and individual training courses based on customer requirements.
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.